Thursday, December 6, 2007

It is freezing out!

So, I guess that makes me hard core...I have done my workouts this week even in gale force winds, freezing pool temperatures (yes, an indoor pool) and tonight I will run on ice. But, I kind of feel like I have a purpose!

It is hard to believe that in 5 months we will be in Florida racing! I am so ready! Well, not physically, but mentally!

The buddy workouts have been really helpful. The team captains post where they will be doing their workouts and invite others to join them. It is a nice option and helps to keep us and our teammates motivated. At my buddy workout on Monday (in the gale force winds) we had 6 people which was great! Today at the pool there were 7--even with ice and snow on the ground (and apparently ice in the pool).

This weekend is our first clinic and the Jolly Fat Man run. Should be fun!

No comments: